Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By reiryan
I am trying to duplicate a dynaform. I saw a section in the tutorial that said to click the clone button at the top of the dynaform pop up box, but no link is there. So I tried to copy and paste the html, but the preview is messed up. I have checked the edit html box. Help please.
By reiryan
Hi,

When I copy the XML then click on the HTML tab I get this error.

Notice: XML error in <b>/opt/processmaker/shared/sites/realestate/xmlForms/80349856483498ece2e8e9011983123/3703221974844acc2d992e2060687475_tmp0.xml</b>: Undeclared entity error at line 5 in /opt/processmaker/gulliver/system/class.xmlDocument.php on line 249
"<form id=\"{$form_id}\" name=\"{$form_name}\" action=\"\" class=\"formDefault\" method=\"post\" enctype=\"multipart\/form-data\" style=\"margin: 0px;\" onsubmit=\"\">\n <div class=\"borderForm\" style=\"padding-left: 0pt; padding-right: 0pt;\">\n\t\t<div class=\"boxTop\"><div class=\"a\"><\/div><div class=\"b\"><\/div><div class=\"c\"><\/div><\/div>\n\t\t<div class=\"content\" style=\"\">\n\t <table width=\"99%\">\n <tbody><tr>\n <td valign=\"top\">\n <table border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" width=\"100%\">\n <\/table>\n <\/td>\n <\/tr>\n <\/tbody><\/table>\n \t\t<\/div>\n\t\t<div class=\"boxBottom\"><div class=\"a\"><\/div><div class=\"b\"><\/div><div class=\"c\"><\/div><\/div>\n <\/div>\n<br\/>{$customerinformation}{$form.customerinformation}<\/form>"

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]