Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
I have a process with two lanes that are not connected.

Lane 1's task adds information to Report Table A.

Lane 2's task accepts two pieces of information from a different user, each of which corresponds to a column in the report table. The third piece of information should query the logged in user and match the email address to the email address in one of the columns in report A entered in Lane 1. This is with LDAP authentication, and it is unclear what the USER_LOGGED variables actually return.

The report table has been created and all information from Lane 1 appears to be getting inputted. See below for the trigger set to fire after Lane 2 accepts the next set of information. The output documents come up empty. How can we set the trigger to correctly pull information from the Report Table and output it? I'm not sure where to set the appropriate database connection in the trigger. I realize this may not be the forum, but I got pulled into doing this project at work and am just trying to wrap up this one last piece before I leave. Any information you can provide will be helpful.

@@userUID = @@USER_LOGGED;

$query = "SELECT PI AS PI, STUDENTNAME AS STUDENTNAME, STUDENTTYPE AS STUDENTTYPE, TERM AS TERM, YEAR AS YEAR, EMPLOYEEID AS EMPLOYEEID, ANNUALPAy AS ANNUALPAY" . "FROM A WHERE" . "@@userUID = @@CUuserName";
@=result = executeQuery($query, 'dbname');

if (is_array($result)) {
foreach ($result as $row)
@=myHireList[] = $row['PI'] . ' ' . $row['STUDENTNAME'] . ' ' . $row['STUDENTTYPE'] . ' ' . $row['TERM'] . ' ' . $row['YEAR'] . ' ' . $row['EMPLOYEEID'] . ' ' . $row['ANNUALPAY'] . ' ' .;
}
In the code you posted you have the result var as a processmaker var @=result and then right below that you try to use it as a php var $result

$query = "SELECT PI AS PI, STUDENTNAME AS STUDENTNAME, STUDENTTYPE AS STUDENTTYPE, TERM AS TERM, YEAR AS YEAR, EMPLOYEEID AS EMPLOYEEID, ANNUALPAy AS ANNUALPAY" . "FROM A WHERE" . "@@userUID = @@CUuserName";
@=result = executeQuery($query, 'dbname');

if (is_array($result)) {
@=myHireList[] = $row['PI'] . ' ' . $row['STUDENTNAME'] . ' ' . $row['STUDENTTYPE'] . ' ' . $row['TERM'] . ' ' . $row['YEAR'] . ' ' . $row['EMPLOYEEID'] . ' ' . $row['ANNUALPAY'] . ' ' .;
}

try this instead?
Code: Select all

$result = executeQuery($query, 'dbname');

if (is_array($result)) {
}

A 1xBet clone script is a customizable software so[…]

A Bustabit clone script is a pre-made software sol[…]

Are you looking for ways to pay someone to write m[…]

BC.Game Clone

BC.game clone is a replica of the original BC.game[…]