Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By tzewin
Dear all,

May I know why do the date become 1899-12-31, although I had change the date at the previous?

Example,

Task A :- Select the date is 2014-9-30
When route to Task B

Task B :- The date should show as 2014-9-30 but it show 1899-12-31

May I know how to solve it?

Thanks
By Adrian
Hello

The team and i were checking your case and i might have a suited solution for your problem, you have to check your date mask in your dynaform into the fields handler tab configuration it might be set as mm dd yyyy
and you need yyyy mm dd please check that and let us know if it helps you.

Regards.
By tzewin
Adrian wrote:Hello

The team and i were checking your case and i might have a suited solution for your problem, you have to check your date mask in your dynaform into the fields handler tab configuration it might be set as mm dd yyyy
and you need yyyy mm dd please check that and let us know if it helps you.

Regards.

Hi Adrian,

I checked. I set the date mask is yyyy mm dd.

but it still same.
Attachments
date.PNG
date.PNG (31.84 KiB) Viewed 7553 times
By liliana
Hi tzwein,

That is an issue with the version so could you please check this post and apply the changes mentioned in our github.Don't forget to backup your files before applying changes

Let me know if it works.

Regards,
By tzewin
liliana wrote:Hi tzwein,

That is an issue with the version so could you please check this post and apply the changes mentioned in our github.Don't forget to backup your files before applying changes

Let me know if it works.

Regards,

I had been try it.. but it look still the same.
By tzewin
I install Process maker version 2.5.2, i try as well. it also become null.

I select the date at Date A - 2014-9-9 , when i save the Date A in database become null.

May I know what the error?
By liliana
Hi tzewin,

Checking our bug tracker this was a bug solved on version 2.5.2. Is it possible for you to send me your process please? I'd like to replicate this issue.

Regards,
By tzewin
liliana wrote:Hi tzewin,

Checking our bug tracker this was a bug solved on version 2.5.2. Is it possible for you to send me your process please? I'd like to replicate this issue.

Regards,

Hi Liliana,

How do i send to you? And what process that you needed?

Thanks
By liliana
Please send it to my email lilianaATcolosaDOTcom with the instructions of your process and in which task/dynaform you have this issue
By tzewin
liliana wrote:Please send it to my email lilianaATcolosaDOTcom with the instructions of your process and in which task/dynaform you have this issue

Ok, I will send to you . Thanks

If you're looking to save big on your next online […]

Use the latest Freecash referral code "FC2507[…]