Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By noraziz
Hello Everyone,

I have a problem about email notification. i create event intermediate message and time 1 hour. after 1 hour email no sender to user. cron.php is activate. but email still not sender.

can you help me?
By liliana
Hi,

How did you configure your intermediate timer event? Remember that the event will be available during the execution of the task you configured.

Regards,
By noraziz
Hai,

when i use routing parallel by Evaluation (fork) and parallel fork and i set Assignment rules - 'self service value based Assignment' Email can't sender. but when i use routing sequential and Evaluation email can send.
Attachments
intermediate timer.jpg
Intermediate Timer
intermediate timer.jpg (49.22 KiB) Viewed 3246 times
Last edited by noraziz on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
By noraziz
liliana wrote:Hi,

How did you configure your intermediate timer event? Remember that the event will be available during the execution of the task you configured.

Regards,

Hai,

when i use routing parallel by Evaluation (fork) and parallel fork and i set Assignment rules - 'self service value based Assignment' Email can't sender. but when i use routing sequential and Evaluation email can send.
Attachments
intermediate timer.jpg
Intermediate timer
intermediate timer.jpg (49.22 KiB) Viewed 3240 times

Use the latest verified Temu coupon $100 off ([acq[…]

To get $100 off, sign up as a new user using refer[…]