Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
Dear all,

i need to use the current logged username in a variable and pass it to the reassigned trigger.
How to store the the current username globally and use this variable without accessing the task.
example.
Reassigning case without opening the task.im re-assigning this case on PM framework level,not task level.

regards,
Blair Pereira
Hi pereirablair,

Did you try using the @@USER_LOGGED variable? that get the current logged username you can saved that in a variable and pass it the reassigned trigger.

What I'd like to know is where is your trigger assigned? and if the user whom you are login to ProcessMaker is the same you want to get or if at some point of your process you are changing users.

Regards,
Hi liliana,

But my username is set in the HTML template.not in trigger.

how will i query for current logged user name ,and pass this value through trigger when reassigned through html template?

i use @@USER_USERNAME tagvariable which gives me username who opened the task.

here i am reassigning without goin inside the case.(Reassigning from the framework)
Hi Liliana,

There are instances in my process where users wrongly assign the cases to wrong department or wrong users.
So as a Process-Maker Manager,i go to REVIEW and get list of cases.
From there,on the framework.
Action->Reassign
and reassign to selected user.
but when i do this,i get the username that was last stored when the task was opened by the previous user,NOT the current logged user who is reassigning the task.

Regards,
Blair pereira

Use the latest verified Temu coupon $100 off ([acq[…]

To get $100 off, sign up as a new user using refer[…]