Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
Hi,

About the assignment rules, how can I get a user select list like Manual Assignment ?

For example, if I get more than 1 user when the trigger get users from SQL statement.

I hope processmaker will allow the applicant to choose the user from the user select list to be next reviewer.

Because we have 2 managers in some department. So I hope the value based assignment can generate a user select list.

Is it possible to do that ?
crazydiy wrote:Hi,

About the assignment rules, how can I get a user select list like Manual Assignment ?

For example, if I get more than 1 user when the trigger get users from SQL statement.

I hope processmaker will allow the applicant to choose the user from the user select list to be next reviewer.

Because we have 2 managers in some department. So I hope the value based assignment can generate a user select list.

Is it possible to do that ?
You could return the USR_UIDs and names of the appropriate choices returned from the query in a dropdown box on a dynaform so the user can choose from among the valid choices. Then use the field name of that dropdown box as the value-based assignment variable. I've used this technique quite a bit with great success.

If you're looking to save big on your next online […]

Use the latest Freecash referral code "FC2507[…]