Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
What's the defference between two table, rb_workflow.USERS and wf_workflow.USERS.

Is there any relationship between them ?

If I add a column for the table wf_workflow.USERS , shall I need to add a column for the table rb_workflow.USERS?

How can I do ?

On the other hand, I saw a table which name is DEPARTMENT, and a column DEP_UID in the wf_workflow.USERS table.

But from the processmaker, the user can not fill or update his department information from his profile page,

If we need to fill the users department information, how can I do ?

Or I have to create a new web page to do this ?
Let me explain this a bit...
crazydiy wrote:What's the defference between two table, rb_workflow.USERS and wf_workflow.USERS.
rb_.USERS corresponds to a RBAC users table and here we setup the general/common fields for a common User. The wf_.USERS table have more (a lot more) fields than the other table and with this the user profile can have more information. Both tables are related since each user must have a record in both
crazydiy wrote:If I add a column for the table wf_workflow.USERS , shall I need to add a column for the table rb_workflow.USERS?

How can I do ?
Based on the last explanation.. No you shouldn't add a Field in both tables. Only in wf.USERS. But you may understand that even if you add a field there you may make some changes in the code of the Core of ProcessMaker in order to handle (Save, Edit...) ....
crazydiy wrote:On the other hand, I saw a table which name is DEPARTMENT, and a column DEP_UID in the wf_workflow.USERS table.

But from the processmaker, the user can not fill or update his department information from his profile page,

What's the defference between two table, rb_workflow.USERS and wf_workflow.USERS.

Is there any relationship between them ?

If I add a column for the table wf_workflow.USERS , shall I need to add a column for the table rb_workflow.USERS?

How can I do ?

On the other hand, I saw a table which name is DEPARTMENT, and a column DEP_UID in the wf_workflow.USERS table.

That field and table will be used in future versions of PM. Now there is no use of it.

Use the latest verified Temu coupon $100 off ([acq[…]

To get $100 off, sign up as a new user using refer[…]