Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
Hello friends, I have an application terminated in processmaker and I ran the application entering cases and go step by step, but that's a problem for the end user, as you will not like ProcessMaker enter, create a case, run it and go step by step. So I wondered if perhaps my application can run independently from ProcessMaker, ie the user does not have to enter at ProcessMaker and create cases, if not going directly to the application (without entering to ProcessMaker) as a independent web application, within the logic clearly modeled on the process map (respecting dinaforms, conditions and triggers implemented) and access to certain users. I thought this might solve it with the "Web Entry" but only gives me access to the first dinaform and when i click submit does not appear the next dinaform. Well, I hope your answers to help solve this if you if you can, if not to migrate my application.

It is urgent so appreciate your answers, thanks.

Greetings
Oscar
Oscar, with web services you can control everything in ProcessMaker remotely from an external application, so your users never have to enter ProcessMaker. However, it will take a lot of programming on your part, so be prepared to spend some time with PHP or whatever language you use to call SOAP and WSDL. You can use web entry to create a static HTML page for each one of your DynaForms and then use web services to create cases, send variables to the cases, derivate cases, etc, however, I find web entry with PHP and Web Services is much easier since it automatically sends the data to the case.

If you're looking to save big on your next online […]

Use the latest Freecash referral code "FC2507[…]