Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By Pradeep
Hi..!

I have a process as shown in the attachment.

I have a start task which gets derivated into parallel tasks Task1 and Task2,
User1 will enter information from a scanned copy in Task1 and User2 will enter the same information from the same scanned copy in Task2 and if the information entered by both the users match I will close the case otherwise do some special processing.

If the information in the scanned copy is not clear will it be possible to move it to a different status and have a listing of these special cases.

As I wasn't sure if this can be acheived , I provided a pause button by clicking the pause button the case will be changed to pause status and the users can see all the special cases under Paused state.

If a case (Say case# 1) has got assigned to User1 and User2, User1 has paused the case and then User2 has entered the information and Submited the case. I signed back as User1 and tried to unpause the case but the case did not move back to "ToDo" status. I was surprised to see the status of the case change to "completed" in the "application" table.

Is there a workaround for this problem.

Thanks
Pradeep Maddireddy
Attachments
datamatches.png
datamatches.png (8.77 KiB) Viewed 2324 times

Use the latest verified Temu coupon $100 off ([acq[…]

To get $100 off, sign up as a new user using refer[…]