Questions and discussion around ProcessMaker 2 documentation
The documentation on the wiki http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Input_Documents explains Input Document Type field as follows:
Document type: Select whether the document is digital, printed or can be both digital and printed. If a digital document, the user will asked to upload the document. If printed, the user will be added to provide a description of the document which is presumably exists in physical form.
However, when creating an input document with document type set to Printed in version 3.0.18, the user is still required to upload a document and not just provide a document description.

I would like to know if this is a bug or this is the expected behaviour. If it is the expected behaviour, then the documentation is inaccurate.
amosbatto wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:21 pm You are right. I filed a bug report about this: assurance chat

I don't think anyone has ever noticed this. I wrote that 8 years ago when PM was still in version 1.2. Now, I'm wondering if the PRINTED option ever worked correctly for Input Documents.
Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]