Questions and discussion around ProcessMaker 2 documentation
PRO_UID
There is no form[PRO_UID] field in the form. One should use __DynaformName__ field to get the process UID.
Code: Select all
var pro_uid = document.getElementById("__DynaformName__").value.split('_')[0];
DYN_UID
There is no form[DYN_UID] field in the form. One should use __DynaformName__ field to get the process UID.
var dyn_uid = document.getElementById("__DynaformName__").value.split('_')[1];
DynaformRequiredFields
The value of DynaformRequiredFields should first be decoded by decodeURIComponent before eval, i.e.
var requiredFields = eval(decodeURIComponent(document.getElementById("DynaformRequiredFields").value));
The version is 2.5.2.
Last edited by KingMario on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amosbatto wrote:Thanks for pointing this out. I changed the documentation to an example that should work both when running a case and when using the DynaForm designer.
I'm making a common loadJS in every form that I'll be able to modify the javascript outside of the dynamform designer.
I was using the __DynaformName__, but find that it doesn't work in mobile ui (There's no such a field, __DynaformName__).
try {
    loadJS(appendV("http://static.MYDomain.com/js/forms/" + document.getElementById("__DynaformName__").value.split('_')[1] + ".js"));
} catch (err) {

}
From the wiki, you has changed the form id to getField("field-name").form.name.split('_')[1], but I'll have to specify the field-name for every single form.
Any other way besides putting a unified dummy hidden field in every form?
Thx.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]