Questions and discussion around ProcessMaker 2 documentation
By ellingson
Is there any documentation on what exactly the PMFGetNextAssignedUsers function returns, and what it is supposed to do?
The best description I've been able to find on this function is from the list of function in the trigger wizard, which says
Returns a list of the next assigned users to a case.
I've searched the forum and the wiki and have found nothing.

What I'm eventually trying to figure out is how to determine which users can be assigned the case as it moves to the next task and assign the case to any one of those users. Say I'm in Task 1 and I'm going to be moving to Task 2. Task 2 is using 'Value Based Assignment' because Task 2 may be cyclical, meaning that the same user may work on part of a case and need to reassigned it to themselves. I've written a trigger which assigns the case back to the user based on my given criteria. What I need to figure out is how to move from Task 1 to Task 2 with 'Value Based Assignment'. If I leave the given case variable @@SYS_NEXT_USER_TO_BE_ASSIGNED blank the case dies because it can't be handed off to the next user. So the question is how do I know who the users are that can be assigned a case from Task 2 while I'm in the middle of processing (triggers) the case in Task 1? I was hoping that the PMFGetNextAssignedUsers function would do this, but when I fill out the wizard with the UID for Task 2, while debugging my trigger I see an empty array.
I am having the same problem.

My simple request is: If task is being fired from an initial task then run Cyclical assignation, however if task is being fired by a posterior task then assign to a variable (Value based assignment).

My purpose is the same one as yours: The task should be run in all of the life process by the same user.

My current workaround (which I have not actually fully tested) is to add a dummy task before the useful task. In the dummy task you use cyclical assignment and you make sure that you are not going backwards to it because of any posterior loop.

So... the question (in my situation) might be is there a: GetNextCyclicalAssignedUser function so that it can be used in a trigger set to be run before the assignment of the task? Or does it make any sense from the Processmaker point of view?

Thank you very much!
By rokeya89
[color=#000000]lawyer[/color] wrote:I think right now I am having a similar problem. I am wondering if I could make a request.

My simple request is: If task is being fired from an initial task then run Cyclical assignation, however if task is being fired by a posterior task then assign to a variable (Value based assignment).

My purpose is the same one as yours: The task should be run in all of the life process by the same user.

My current workaround (which I have not actually fully tested) is to add a dummy task before the useful task. In the dummy task you use cyclical assignment and you make sure that you are not going backwards to it because of any posterior loop.

So... the question (in my situation) might be is there a: GetNextCyclicalAssignedUser function so that it can be used in a trigger set to be run before the assignment of the task? Or does it make any sense from the Processmaker point of view?

Thank you very much!
Hi "adriangibanelbtactic",
Thanks for the post.I am also facing the same problem.Hope will get a solution.If anyone have idea,Please share. :D

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]