Questions and discussion around ProcessMaker 2 documentation
By pmuser
Hi

I'm trying to route a case using the ProcessMaker WSDL Web Services.
This is so the case can be progressed and can be picked up in the next task.

However, I'm finding that I can only progress this case by using the task owner's credentials.
If I try to progress it using 'admin' privilges, I get the following error:

"This case is assigned to another user ".

Is there any way I can route a case without using the task owner's authentication?

Ideally I'd like to use one user that has access to all cases, so this user can progress any case.

Thank you
By amosbatto
Process Permissions won't allow to route a case assigned to another user.

PMFDerivateCase() doesn't check that the user has permission to do the routing (at least it doesn't in version 3.0). You can create a trigger that calls PMFDerivateCase and then you can use the sendVariables() web service to set the case ID and delegation index in case variables which are used as parameters for PMFDerivateCase(). Then call the executeTrigger() web service to execute that trigger.

If that doesn't work, then you will need to create a trigger which looks up the hashed password in the database for the user assigned to the task. See: http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Proces ... e_Database
Set the password hash to a case variable, then use getVariables() to get that case variable. Then use login() to login as that user and then call routeCase().

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]