Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By JMathers
Does anyone know how I can get the current Output Document version number? I would like to use that value in a variable for display on a dynaform and an output document.
By liliana
Hi JMathers,

The version is stored inside APP_DOCUMENT table inside wf_workflow table, basically you have to create a query to obtain DOC_VERSION from that table and have the relation with the field APP_UID which is the case number.

Hope this information will be helpful.

Regards.
By JMathers
Awesome! Thanks for your reply.

Another quick question... Now I have versioning turned on in my Output Document, when I go to the Document Manager or look at Generated Documents under a case I am only seeing the latest version of the Output Document. I need to be able to access all Output Document versions. Is there something I have configured wrong or do I have to access previous version another way (e.g. via a link)?

Thanks!
By liliana
Hi JMathers,

Thanks for pointing this out!!, I'll check this and versioning is not working correctly, I'm reporting this as a bug, you can check this on this link , feel free to add any additional information or comments on this bug.

Hope this will be fixed for next version of Processmaker, anyway I'll be tracking this and I'll let you know any updates.

Regards.
By ygoroliveira
Hi,

I came across this same issue today, using version 3.2.1. Is this issue still open? Is there a roadmap for that?

Thanks.
liliana wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 am Hi JMathers,

Thanks for pointing this out!!, I'll check this and versioning is not working correctly, I'm reporting this as a bug, you can check this on this link , feel free to add any additional information or comments on this bug.

Hope this will be fixed for next version of Processmaker, anyway I'll be tracking this and I'll let you know any updates.

Regards.
By ygoroliveira
Thank you very much for the reply.

Unfortunately, I tried the workaround exactly as you suggested but it didn't work, the previous generated versions are not being shown in Home>Documents. The difference in my case is that I'm not generating the output documents via trigger, I'm generating them in a step inside an activity instead. Also, in our scenario, we need the generated documents to be shown inside each case, so I think we must find out another way to save each version, probably inside inputs documents.

But thanks anyway!
By amosbatto
ygoroliveira,
I just tested it in PM 3.2.1 using Output Documents that were generated as steps and all versions appear under Home > Documents. What version of PM are you using?

Check in the database if APP_DOCUMENT.APP_DOC_STATUS is set to "ACTIVE" for all versions of the Output Document. (You can look up the APP_UID for the case by going to Home > Participated and opening the case to see its "Case Uid" or by looking at the APPLICATION variable when running the case in Debug Mode.)

If the status is set to "DELETED", then you need to mark the option "Enable Versioning" in the Output Document's properties.

Make sure that you commented out the *two* lines of code correctly.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]