Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By Phileas
I saw rule engine subject is evocated on the roadmap.
What is the usual rule engine you're used to think about for PM ?
By breale
Another good question.

We are thinking about many rules engine. The idea is to open up Version 3 more than Version 2 so that you could use a number of different external rules engines if you so desire. This could be an engine like drools or something else. Also, as we often do, I imagine we will put our own rules engine in so that users don't have to look elsewhere if a lightweight rules engine is enough.
By Phileas
That's i'm also looking for :) a builtin rule engine and drools support
By liliana
Hi,

Let me ask about this issue with Dev Team, as you said this was added to ProcessMaker RoadMap, but some things was prioritized first. As soon as I have an answer about this I'll let you know.

Regards.
By amosbatto
In PM 3, the interface got a major overhaul to support BPMN 2.0, but the underlying process engine only got changed to handle some of the new BPMN ideas. For PM 4, they are planning on reworking the process engine, so there is more possibility for major changes like this. However, I have not heard what they are planning for the rules engine.
By Phileas
Good to know, thanks.
Did they started to have a public roadmap regarding release 4?

Yes, Pain O Soma 500 can indeed help treat muscl[…]

VCCL is a leading web hosting service provider, re[…]

Many options exist for converting EML to CSV files[…]

Click Here: https://gorxpills.com/product/super[…]