Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By Phileas
Gearman seem to be planned for integration into ProcessMaker 3.
What is the nature of the ProcessMaker / Gearman adequacy ?
Would it be used for Process Maker internal needs only or will it bring added values to users/developers in terms of facilities for using Gearman in general ?
By liliana
Hi Phileas,

Gearman is now on our Roadmap, but it doesn't have a specific date, when it has a release date it will be included on our Wiki (Roadmap).

Regards.
By Phileas
Thanks you, i was worry that gearman could have disappeared from the planned features.
By liliana
Yes, hope this will be on our roadmap soon with a specific date, if I have some news I'll let you know

regards.
By Phileas
What would be particularly interesting to know from the dev team is : how do they plan to monitoring Gearman servers ?
As it's very interesting to have processes that acts as "workers" in the gearman terminology, these process have to be aware of available jobs on the gearman server.
Afaik, php is not the best langage for that task, that's why it's interesting to have the dev team point of view.
By liliana
Hi Phileas,

Gearman is still in dev. phase so don't worry it is still planning just wait a little bit. If we have a beta version we will let you know.

Thanks for your interest on everything related to ProcessMaker :)
By Phileas
Cool, my question were not about to stress you out :) but just to have this clarified answer, ie "it is still planning and Gearman is still in dev".
That were just i wanted to know :)
By Phileas
liliana wrote:Hi Phileas,

Gearman is still in dev. phase so don't worry it is still planning just wait a little bit. If we have a beta version we will let you know.

Thanks for your interest on everything related to ProcessMaker :)
Is the beta or final available?
By amosbatto
Gearman was never integrated with ProcessMaker. I know this was planned several years ago, but it is no longer on the roadmap. I know that a lot of things got cut out of PM 3 in order to get it out the door and I'm guessing this was one of the things. I know that the Dev team is working on designing ProcessMaker 4 to handle large-scale deployments, but I'm not sure how they plan on handling multiple servers. Currently we are using loading balancing.
By Phileas
Interesting, hoping this is something to be followed in release 4 then

AI bot development involves creating intelligent b[…]

AI bot development encompasses creating intelligen[…]

A stake clone script is a pre-coded solution desig[…]

The bet365 clone script offers a ready-made soluti[…]