Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By gbalbach
Hi everyone, I am on the 30 trial of the enterprise version (local install not the cloud version) and I activated the Outlook plug in and read through the instructions at: http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... _Connector - it mentions an installer for the actual plug in you would run on the pc with outlook but I haven't been able to find that anywhere - does anyone knwo where that is?
By gbalbach
Thanks yes I already have the outlook plug in enabled in the plugns manager - the problem is I can't find the installer that I should run on my computer to actually install the connector into Microsoft Outlook - is there a link or a folder I can get it from somewhere?
By gbalbach
Thanks but I already have that. I need to know where to get the setup.exe that the instructions talk about. The actual part the installs into outlook. That is what I am missing - the processmaker branded setup.exe for the plugin.
By liliana
Hi gbalbach,

Well this file is delivery only for clients or partners, on a trial version you can't have access to that file or package. I'll send an email where you can have a contact with sales department but I need to know where are you from in order to have a person assigned for your case.

Best regards!
By gbalbach
thanks - I actually got in touch with the person that set us up for the trial and they are going to get me the plug in to try.
By liliana
Hi ahlemdreams,
Well this file is delivery only for clients or partners, on a trial version you can't have access to that file or package. I'll send an email where you can have a contact with sales department but I need to know where are you from in order to have a person assigned for your case.
Regards
By Acoff147
You guys are awesome. You just solved my problem. Sometimes, you forget the basic step(like enabling the plugin) and wonder why the hell things are not working. Thanks a lot amosbatto for the detailed instructions.
By breale
Yes, there is a 30 day trial version. You simply need to contact colosa at info or sales at colosa and we can send you the 30 day trial.

You can easily convert MBOX files to PST using the[…]

A cryptocurrency exchange script is essentially pr[…]

A Stake clone script emerges as a ready-made solut[…]

Fildena is a PDE-5 inhibitor medicinal drug used f[…]