Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By eventoteam
Submit button error - not visible while editing the user.
How can i fix it?
Attachments
PC.png
PC.png (16.06 KiB) Viewed 14257 times
By amosbatto
Oh wait, are you using version 2.X? Then, the problem is probably that you need to use an older version of your web browser because recent web browsers aren't compatible with the code in ProcessMaker 2.X.
By eventoteam
amosbatto wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:49 pm Oh wait, are you using version 2.X? Then, the problem is probably that you need to use an older version of your web browser because recent web browsers aren't compatible with the code in ProcessMaker 2.X.
I'm using version 1.245 (manual installation). There were some changes performed by other developer in skins and since then the save button disappeared.
By amosbatto
Edit the URL in your web browser to change the skin to "green" and then refresh the web browser.
Example:
http://mydomain.com/sysworkflow/en/green/users/users_Edit
(I'm not sure what is the exact URL in version 1.2, but you get the basic idea.)

If using the "green" skin fixes the problem, then you are going to have to figure out what is the problem in your custom skin.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]