Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By eventoteam
Respected Team,

My Company is using 1.245 version at the moment. When i am deleting the process, the page after certain time stops executing and a dialog box to save the page appears.

Kindly let me know if i have to set any MySQL, PHP parameters.
By amosbatto
Are you sure that you are using version 1.245 from 2010? That is ancient.

Press CTL+F5 (or CTL+ALT+R) to refresh your web browser. Is the process deleted?

You can check by looking in the PROCESS table of the wf_workflow database and see if there is a record for the process.
By eventoteam
amosbatto wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:14 pm Are you sure that you are using version 1.245 from 2010? That is ancient.

Press CTL+F5 (or CTL+ALT+R) to refresh your web browser. Is the process deleted?

You can check by looking in the PROCESS table of the wf_workflow database and see if there is a record for the process.
Yes, I know, due to the high level of customization this activity was not planned by past developers.
Now implementing complex processes getting tough and due to some bugs, i want to upgrade it to latest stable version i.e 3.2.1. I have presented POC for the 3.2.1 version of PM both on-premises & cloud.

Also, the process is deleted. but the data from tables such as app_delegation and other isn't deleted. I think i need to manually delete the cases.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]