Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
I am now leaning to use dashboard, but I find the dashboard could not be created according to my customized requirements.

For example, I want to show the report of "cases assigned to mike VS cases assigned to amy". I find no way to deal with it because the Dashlets in admin->Dashboards settings could not be added.

so if it possible to add our own Dashlet according to special requirement,but not only restricted to the 4 Dashlets provided officially?

Thanks, Mark
marklane wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:01 am I am now leaning to use dashboard, but I find the dashboard could not be created according to my customized requirements.

For example, I want to show the report of "cases assigned to mike VS cases assigned to amy". I find no way to deal with it because the Dashlets in admin->Dashboards settings could not be added.

so if it possible to add our own Dashlet according to special requirement,but not only restricted to the 4 Dashlets provided officially?

Thanks, Mark
I also the need help with this, if someone could help me then that would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Shane.

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]