Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
I am now leaning to use dashboard, but I find the dashboard could not be created according to my customized requirements.

For example, I want to show the report of "cases assigned to mike VS cases assigned to amy". I find no way to deal with it because the Dashlets in admin->Dashboards settings could not be added.

so if it possible to add our own Dashlet according to special requirement,but not only restricted to the 4 Dashlets provided officially?

Thanks, Mark
marklane wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:01 am I am now leaning to use dashboard, but I find the dashboard could not be created according to my customized requirements.

For example, I want to show the report of "cases assigned to mike VS cases assigned to amy". I find no way to deal with it because the Dashlets in admin->Dashboards settings could not be added.

so if it possible to add our own Dashlet according to special requirement,but not only restricted to the 4 Dashlets provided officially?

Thanks, Mark
I also the need help with this, if someone could help me then that would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Shane.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]