Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
A young child from Pre-Kindergarten 2, Lim Town, Tien Du District, Bac Ninh Province, suffered a severe burn at her teacher's feet using a hot water spray.

Family anxiety because the school concerned through loudspeakers

As reflected by the family, the incident occurred about 14 hours, May 14, 1818, L.D.Q. is in the age of 24 - 36 months old at kindergartens 2 Lim town sad to defecate. After finishing, Ms. Nguyen Huyen Chi in charge of watching the children at noon brought children Q. ball faucets to the toilet. However, when the tap on the child to wash the teacher did not point to the ball faucets in hot water should burn the baby's foot. Later, the teacher asked for medicine from a family near the school to use for her baby.
Talking to the reporter, Nguyen Thi Hai's mother Quan said that at around 16:00, on May 14, 1818, Ms. Chi and Miss Hu took her niece Q. home.

"When I got the baby, I saw my legs burn red, my skin was blistering and I cried. His pants are still stools. They both apologized for not being careful when cleaning baby with the tap in hot water, "- said Ms. Hai.
Later, when the baby was exposed to burns, the family asked the school to take him to check whether the burn was not completely. However, the previous side has no idea.

Encouraged by the lack of dedication to responsibility for her children, the family took clips of the family meeting with the principal on social networking. Immediately, the clip has received a lot of attention from the community and spread dizzy.

Two days later, Nguyen Thi Nga - Headmaster of Pre-school 2, Lim Town, together with representative of Tien Du District Education Office, came to see the family. "Nga and the representatives of the Education Office have come to my family to ask and offer to remove the clip online," Hai said.

Hot and cold water system?

The cause of the burn was that the teacher did not check in advance, using the hot water ball faucets to rinse it after Q. defecation. When she shouted, the teacher knew.

Nguyen Thi Thon (grandmother of Q.) said that soon after learning that she was burned, she came to the principal to discuss the matter, it is known that the water heater of the house before back up from 2 years ago. That is to turn the cold water into hot water. Over the past two years, the school has not yet repaired.
My niece Q. adds, "At present, my leg is gone, but my spirit is still scared and dared not come to the classroom.
Last edited by Sage12 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By amosbatto
Try using this code instead:
Code: Select all
PMFDerivateCase(@@APPLICATION, @%INDEX);
header("Location: casesListExtJsRedirector");
die();
Does that work?

By the way, you can't use either jumping or PMFDerivateCase() or jumping() in a trigger set to fire after assignment, because the case has already been routed at that point.

If you want to redirect back to the case list after assignment, then use this code:
Code: Select all
header("Location: casesListExtJsRedirector");
die();
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]