Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
I'm using Processmaker 2.5 and I have a grid in which I'm populating data from a database. I've noticed that whenever I populate it with rows that are more than 125, only the first 125 rows are submitted. If I check using a JavaScript function prior to submitting, it recognizes all the rows even if they are more than 125. However, if I check in PHP trigger that fires after the dynaform submission, it recognizes only the first 125 rows. If I copy this grid in the trigger to another grid, only the first 125 rows are copied. Is this an inbuilt limit that the Maximum number of rows submitted in the Grid is 125 or I'm I doing something wrong e.g. did I miss setting a property?

I've tried this in multiple dynaforms and processes and the behavior seems to be consistent.

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]