Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By amosbatto
I will ask the site admin if the "tntaustralia" workspace can be reactivated on sandbox. Are you paying for hosting services from ProcessMaker, Inc or is this an Enterprise Trial? If using the Enterprise Trial, remember that is only for testing purposes and it is only available for a limited time period. If you plan to use PM in production, then you should install PM on your own server or contact the PM Sales Department and ask about our hosting services.
By amosbatto
Rosfle,
Did someone from PM Support respond to you via email or telephone? I sent them an email asking them to reactivate your workspace on the sandbox server.
Regards, Amos
By cmtryl
Hi Amos,

I still have not got any phone call or email about this issue.

Would you follow this up.

We are waiting for doing some testing.

thanks

kind regards

Rosfle
By pfsilva
Good morning Rosfle

The workspace has been restored and now you should be able to log in, it seems that a plugin was causing it not to load, to fix the problem we disabled them all.

If you need to enable one or more plugins, please let us know so we can request it to our Cloud Operations Department.

Please remember that in order to better track issues reported, it's necessary to create a ticket in our ProcessMaker Support Portal (bugs.processmaker.com), if you don't remember your password, please let us know so we can help you reset it.

Best regards.
By amosbatto
Hi Rosfle,
The support team doesn't read this forum and I only check once a day, so this is a very slow way to get your issues resolved.
Can you please register a report about this at http://bugs.processmaker.com. Do you remember your login credentials? If not, we can send you your username and send you a link to reset your password.
By pfsilva
Good morning Rosfle

I'm writing to keep the thread updated, the tntauth.php plugin was enabled and as per your last email, the workspace and the authentication are now working.

Please remember that in order to better track the issues on both parties,you need to submit a new ticket to bugs.processmaker.com

If you don't have access or forgot your password, please let us know so we can help you reset it.

Best regards.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]