Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,
I've just made a fresh install of PM 2.5.2(one on linux and one on Windows).

and i had this happen on both of them.

First thing i do is create a PM Table with a couple of fields to store ie employe info.

I then create a process and a PM Table Dynaform and when ask for a Variable for the primary key, i only see system variables( none showing in process variable)

I suposed this is normal since it is my first created Dynaform.

I then create another PM table Dynaform and when ask for the variable for the primary key it is still showing none(i supposed there should be all the fields in the previously created PM Dynaform...)

When i do this on another install of process maker (V. 2.0.37) it is working fine.

I also tried just creating a normal Dynaform and see if i could use the process variables in a trigger and it is still not showing...

Anybody have had a problem like that ?

I posted in here instead of the installation forum, because on both install i did not received any error. Also on both install the Check PM requirements in the Admin panel is showing that eveything should be ok.

Thanks in advance.
I see the same problem in PM 2.8.0. Please file a bug report about it, but don't hold your breath for it to be fixed since PM 2 is no longer being developed.

You can manually type in the name of a variable for the primary key field and it will create the new Dynaform based on the fields in the table.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]