Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By amform
Hi,
I had an older version of PM version 1.6, now we are using 2.5.
In the older version we have a reset button to reset tasks. I don't have it in this new version.
How can I have that feature or how can I reset a task?
Thanks
Regards
By amosbatto
You can simply delete the task and then create a new task on the process map, which will be set to the default settings. Before you delete a task, you need to unassign all the assigned users to the task and complete all cases which are currently in that task.
By amform
Thanks amosbatto,
There is no other way to reset it? In the older version I had a plugin that make the reset button available
By amosbatto
No way that I know, although it isn't that hard to change a task's properties back to its default values. It is just one dialog box of properties.
By amosbatto
Create a new task. Then copy its values in the TASK table (except for fields like TAS_UID, TAS_ID, TAS_TITLE, TAS_DESCRIPTION). Then write those values to the task that you want to reset.
By amform
My issue is that I don't want to affect the overall flow.
Let me explain, the flow is use by several users so before in the old version it was an option to reset a task for a particular case or an individual flow.
For example flow is A to B and 30 users create cases for that flow, so how to go from B to A for only one of the users.
So I want to know how can I do it through the DB, what I need to delete,insert, update and in which database (wf_workflow, etc)
Thanks
Regards
By amosbatto
Oh, you aren't talking about changing the definition of a task. Instead, you are talking about routing a case from any task to any other task in the process. You just have to close the present task in the APP_DELEGATION and APP_CACHE_VIEW tables and create new records for the task in those same tables for the task where you want the case to go.

The code would be something like this:
Code: Select all
$processId = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'; //set to ID of process
$caseId = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'; //set to the ID of the case
$currentIndex = 2; //set to the current delegation index of the case 
$nextTaskId = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'; //set to ID of task where the case will be redirected
$nextUserId = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'; //set to the ID of a user who is in the task's assignment pool
$now = date("Y-m-d  H:i:s");
$t = new Task();
$aTask = $t->Load($nextTaskId);
$duration = $aTask['TAS_DURATION'];
$timeUnits = $aTask['TAS_TIMEUNIT'];
$taskType = $aTask['TAS_TYPE'];
$taskTitle = $aTask[["TAS_TITLE"]:

G::LoadClass('dates');
$d = new dates();
$ret = $d->calculateDate($now, $duration, $timeUnits, 2, $nextUserId, $processId, $taskId);
$dueDate = $ret['DUE_DATE'];

executeQuery("UPDATE APP_DELEGATION SET DEL_THREAD_STATUS='CLOSED', DEL_FINISH_DATE='$now' 
   WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' AND DEL_INDEX=$currentIndex");
executeQuery("UPDATE APP_CACHE_VIEW SET DEL_THREAD_STATUS='CLOSED', DEL_FINISH_DATE='$now' 
   WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' AND DEL_INDEX=$currentIndex");
executeQuery("UPDATE APPLICATION SET APP_STATUS='TO_DO' WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' ");

$aCase = executeQuery("SELECT * FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' AND DEL_INDEX=$currentIndex");
$nextDelegationId = $aCase[1]['DELEGATION_ID'] + 1;
$caseNo = $aCase[1]['APP_NUMBER'];
$nextIndex = $currentIndex + 1;
$thread = $aCase[1]['DEL_THREAD'];
$lastUserId = $aCase[1]['USR_UID'];
$caseTitle = $aCase[1]['APP_TITLE'];
$processTitle = $aCase[1]['APP_PRO_TITLE'];
$lastUserName = $aCase[1]['APP_CURRENT_USER'];
$aUser = userInfo($nextUserId);
$nextUserName = $aUser['firstname'] .' '. $aUser['lastname'];
$caseStarted = $aCase[1]['APP_CREATE_DATE'];

$sql = "INSERT INTO APP_DELEGATION 
   (APP_UID, DEL_INDEX, DELEGATION_ID, APP_NUMBER, DEL_PREVIOUS, DEL_LAST_INDEX, PRO_UID, 
   TAS_UID, USR_UID, DEL_TYPE, DEL_THREAD, DEL_THREAD_STATUS, DEL_PRIORITY, 
   DEL_DELEGATE_DATE, DEL_INIT_DATE, DEL_FINISH_DATE, DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE, 
   DEL_RISK_DATE, DEL_DURATION, DEL_QUEUE_DURATION, DEL_DELAY_DURATION, 
   DEL_STARTED, DEL_FINISHED, DEL_DELAYED, DEL_DATA, APP_OVERDUE_PERCENTAGE, 
   USR_ID, PRO_ID, TAS_ID) 
   VALUES ('$caseId', $nextIndex, $nextDelegationId, $caseNo, $currentIndex, $currentIndex, '$processId',
   '$nextTaskId', '$nextUserId', '$taskType', $thread, 'OPEN', 3, 
   '$now', '$now', NULL, '$dueDate', 
   '$dueDate', 0, 0, 0, 
   1, 0, 0, '', 0, 
   0, 0, 0)";
executeQuery($sql);
executeQuery("UPDATE APPLICATION SET APP_STATUS='TO_DO' WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' ");

$sql = "INSERT INTO APP_CACHE_VIEW 
    (APP_UID, DEL_INDEX, DEL_LAST_INDEX, APP_NUMBER, APP_STATUS, USR_UID, 
    PREVIOUS_USR_UID, TAS_UID, PRO_UID, 
    DEL_DELEGATE_DATE, DEL_INIT_DATE, DEL_FINISH_DATE, DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE, DEL_RISK_DATE, 
    DEL_THREAD_STATUS, APP_THREAD_STATUS, APP_TITLE, APP_PRO_TITLE, APP_TAS_TITLE, 
    APP_CURRENT_USER, APP_DEL_PREVIOUS_USER, DEL_PRIORITY, DEL_DURATION, 
    DEL_QUEUE_DURATION, DEL_DELAY_DURATION, DEL_STARTED, DEL_FINISHED, DEL_DELAYED, 
    APP_CREATE_DATE, APP_FINISH_DATE, APP_UPDATE_DATE, APP_OVERDUE_PERCENTAGE) 
    VALUES 
    ('$caseId', $nextIndex, $currentIndex, $caseNo, 'TO_DO', '$nextUserId',
    '$lastUserId', '$nextTaskId', '$processId',
    '$now', '$now', NULL, '$dueDate', '$dueDate', 
    'OPEN', 'OPEN', '$caseTitle','$processTitle', '$taskTitle',
    '$nextUserName', '$lastUserName', 3, 0,
    0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 
    '$caseStarted', NULL, '$now', 0)";
executeQuery($sql);
At least this is the code for version 3.2. You will have to adapt it for your version of PM.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]