Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By Chalyn
Hi All,

I have an approval-based workflow. And it's been up for more than a year already.
But, now, when I submit/approve something, it gives out an error:
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type wsResponse as array in /mnt/DATA/WEBROOT/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pmFunctions.php on line 1980

With this, nothing is updated. It updates the status in App_delegation to Closed, but, no movement has been made, the index is not updated, and it is not pushed to the next form.

No updates has been made.

Is there something I could do to eliminate this error?

Thanks!
By amosbatto
Did you update PM to a new version? Did you update PHP?
Check to see that there is still disk space on the partition where the MySQL database is installed.
What version of PM are you using?

Can you post line 1980 of your /mnt/DATA/WEBROOT/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pmFunctions.php file?
By Chalyn
Hi,

We are using the 2.4.2 version.
There's still 80% available in our disk space.
And, we did not update the PHP.

Line 1980 in the said code is below:
return $result['status_code'};

Thanks!
By amosbatto
I don't have version 2.4.2 installed to check this, but that line of code is incorrect. It should be:
Code: Select all
return $result['status_code'];
It should have a square bracket, not a curly bracket at the end. Maybe that is your problem.
By Chalyn
Hi All,

We are still experiencing this. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]