Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,
I updated a process and since then, all cases in processes are going to the drafts folder when moving to the next step, rather than the inbox. This is only in the APP_CACHE_VIEW. In APPLICATION table, the status of the case is correctly TO_DO.

At the same time, I am also having a problem where deleting a case deletes it in the APPLICATION and APP_DELEGATION tables but not in the APP_CACHE_VIEW, giving the appearance that the case is not actually deleted.

So I'm guessing that the problem lies with APP_CACHE VIEW not updating correctly. What could cause this?

Thanks for any help
Do you mean that the triggers aren't firing? or do you mean that the triggers were deleted for the APPLICATION and APP_DELEGATION tables?

You can make sure that the database matches the schema files and fix the APP_CACHE_VIEW table by using these commands on your PM server:
Code: Select all
cd /opt/processmaker             (or whereever you have PM installed)
php processmaker database-upgrade
php processmaker cacheview-repair
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]