Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By amform
Hello,
I was migrating from version 1.6 to 2.0, and after I did I got this error when I tried to open a case in the inbox folder
"Unable to execute UPDATE statement error.could not download from mysql.proc. the table is probably corrupted"
Can somebody help me with this issue?
What should be the steps for migrating from 1.6 to 2.0 for the SQL tables? Do i need to upgrade my sql after or before the migration?
Thanks for the help.
By amform
Hello amosbatto,
Currently the version I got is the 1.6482, so after I upgraded the system I had that error for any case that I try to open.
So how can I repair the corrupted tables?
Thanks for the help
By amform
After run the PM upgrade command it says OK or can’t convert this table.
When I have can’t convert this table it means that the table is corrupted?
Thanks
By amosbatto
If you are using PM installed with the Automatic Installer in Windows, then there is no way to upgrade PM from 1.6 to 2.0. You should restore PM to its old version from your backup files.

If you manually installed PM from the tar.gz file, then it should be possible to upgrade ProcessMaker. Can you post the contents of your processmaker/shared/log/upgrades.log file, which should have been created when you ran the processmaker upgrade command. Also, if you see any error logs in the same directory, post them.
By amform
Hello amosbatto,
This is the error I'm getting when I click in any case of the PM 2.0 (Please see attachment)
Can you explain me what is the root cause or the cause of that kind of error? Because if I want to do the update again I don't want to have the same issue.
Thanks for the help.
Attachments
error.PNG
Error in PM 2.0
error.PNG (8.2 KiB) Viewed 5681 times
By amosbatto
This error means that the current database structure does not match the schema files. You need to run this command:
Code: Select all
cd /opt/processmaker
php -f processmaker database-upgrade
By amform
Thanks for the help. Now the version 2.0 is fully running.
Now I have a different question, for the current version 1.6xx I had some customization for the advance search. But now the same is not working for 2.0. My question: What is the name of the advance search file(when you click it) for PM 2.0?
Thanks amosbatto.
By amform
Hi amosbatto,
That's where I have it already. The idea is to call some ASP files when I click advanceSearch in process maker, but when I click it seems like the ASP files are not being called, and I got the default table for advance search.
Do you know what could be the problem?.
Thanks

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]