Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,

Is there any straight forward way of creating a new Permission (in addition to the existing 19) in ProcessMaker? I want to create a role which is allowed just to create a new user (nothing else, no delete). I've been looking for this all over the wiki, but there is no solution that I could find. Thanks in advance for any help on this.
You can create a new Permission with a plugin. See: http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Plugin_Development

One of the yes/no questions when you run the ./gulliver new-plugin script is if you want to create a new permission and role for the plugin. You can also add a new menu item and new page for users with that permission. You will then need to add your own code to that page which allows users with the permission to create new users. Then your plugin code, you can use this code to create the new user:
Code: Select all
G::LoadClass("pmFunctions");
PMFCreateUser(...); 
However, this is very complicated and you need to be a good programmer to implement it. A much easier solution is to simply create a process with one task to create new users. Make a DynaForm with fields to define the user's info and fire a trigger afterwards that calls PMFCreateUser().

Then, assign all the users who need to be able to create users to that task. Give those users a normal Operator role and don't assign them to any other process. Then, the only thing they can do in PM is create new users.

A 1xBet clone script is a customizable software so[…]

A Bustabit clone script is a pre-made software sol[…]

Are you looking for ways to pay someone to write m[…]

BC.Game Clone

BC.game clone is a replica of the original BC.game[…]