Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,

I have created report tables and Simple reports. But i was wondering if there is a method to create a similar report but for multiple processes.

For example i have Process A and B in one process category.

and id just like to have the report table to be common for the two processes in the process category.

Thanks
You have to do it with triggers. You can create a PM Table and then have to create a trigger in each process to write the data you want to that table. See the code in this example for idea how to write to the PM Table:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Report ... port_Table

I don't know what kind of data you want to store, but if you need multiple processes to overwrite the same record, then you will need a unique ID field in your PM Table. If you are just adding to a list, this might not be necessary.

Then, set your trigger to fire at multiple points in your process to write the date to the PM Table.

To take Cenforce 120mg tablet, follow the guidelin[…]

ICO software script is a pre-made program for crea[…]

A crypto exchange script is a pre-designed softwar[…]

So I recently bought an addmotor Ebike which of co[…]