Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
Hello everyone,
In Properies of a start TASK I have set Start Label option as @@caseTitle. When execute the case , the value of this variable is:
@@caseTitle = "Ελληνικά - greeks" . When moved to next dynaform in the same task the case title is OK

But when select Draft to see the list I have this image:

As you can see the process and Task names remain in Greek.
When the case ( #12 ) is opend again the title is ok as in the first image

I found that this happens for tasks where a trigger changes the value of @@caseTitle
Is there any answer for this?
Thanks in advance
This is probably a problem with the character encoding. All encoding inside PM is in UTF-8. If you are getting the text from an external database, you can often set the character encoding in the database connection for MySQL and it will be converted automatically to UTF-8, but you have to manually convert it with out databases. If the text is coming from the user, then it might be a problem in PM that it is not setting the character set properly in the HTML header.

If you are setting the value of the variable in a trigger, you can use iconv() to convert to UTF-8. For example to convert from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8:
Code: Select all
@@caseTitle = iconv("ISO-8859-1", "UTF-8", $text);

To take Cenforce 120mg tablet, follow the guidelin[…]

ICO software script is a pre-made program for crea[…]

A crypto exchange script is a pre-designed softwar[…]

So I recently bought an addmotor Ebike which of co[…]