Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
It is not difficult only if work just inside ProcessMaker itself. Try integrating with other tools and you will face problems. Sure there are solutions like report tables, they are not optimal solutions. While possible, it is not a trivial task to change a value in all existing cases.

For example, the HR department come come to you and tells you: "Hey! You made a mistake in contract name, you should correct the right name". How would you proceed then?

Also, I am just curious why is array serialization used?
The decision to store serialized case data in the APPLICATION.APP_DATA field was made 15 years ago when performance was not a big issue and nobody thought about doing searches in case data. We are going to change to non-serialized case data in version 4.0 in order to improve performance and make searches possible. I'm not sure how it will be implemented.

🚀 Kaçırmayın! Dinamik kripto endüstris[…]

Are you thinking of joining the exciting world of […]

I started betting on sports at https://ggbet.co.uk[…]

As an NFT enthusiast looking to develop your own N[…]