Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By Gonch131
Hello everyone,

Processmaker --> Processmaker 3.0.1.8 - community

I have one workflow that has several companies for example company XY and company ZW.

What I want to do ? So, I want that the person ComptaXY can only reassign the cases of company XY and cannot see the cases of the company ZW. Furthermore, for the person ComptaZW, he can only reassign the cases of company ZW and cannot visualize the cases of the company XY.

I now that we must give the person reassign permissions and put the person in supervisor, but if I do that, the person can reassign all cases and can visualize the cases of each company. So, this is not my solution that I am looking for :(

Can someone help me, please ?

I will appreciate all help :)

Thanks

Gonch131
By PaolaPellegrini
Hello Dear Gonch13,

According to what I understand from your question, unfortunately we can not help, what we're asking can not be done, permits reassignment is to all cases, not just some .....

If you could send an image of your flow and / or process to fully understand your requirement and could give you more details, buts according

regards

In recent years, online gambling games have provid[…]

If you want to import OST files into Outlook then […]

Site officiel:- www.fitprodiet.com/cordyceps-avis[…]

Site officiel:- www.fitprodiet.com/cordyceps-avis[…]