Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By jhosue82
Hello,

I have been testing PM community for a few days and I really find it one of the best BPM platforms regarding implementation agility. However, I am now facing some technical issues and I will like to now how to check detailed logs/traces/errors registries. Thanks to the documentation I know how to check for Events, Case scheduler, Cron and Email logs... but what about:

- errors uploading documents
- errors executing php functions in triggers
- errors executing PM php functions, REST API or WSDL services
- errors executing steps, dynaforms, gateway conditions..
- authentication/LDAP errors, organization errors...
- etc....

Unfortunately, I come from a Java background and I know how to find, activate, set and get logs in Glassfish, Weblogic.. etc... But I am totally new and lost with Apache and PHP...

I have been trying to search in the Ubuntu server, but I haven't found almost any useful log file... I am using a Bitnami virtual machine image intended for production so it may not have detailed logs by default. I am using:

processmaker-3.0.1.8-0
linux-ubuntu-14.04.3-x86_64

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance!

In recent years, online gambling games have provid[…]

If you want to import OST files into Outlook then […]

Site officiel:- www.fitprodiet.com/cordyceps-avis[…]

Site officiel:- www.fitprodiet.com/cordyceps-avis[…]