Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone who could help me with this , "Suggest Not Working for External SQL Database" ?

I have tried to use the Dropdown List to populate data from the external SQL database which is successful, however when I use the Suggest Field, it just did not work.

:cry:

I need some helps or suggestions.

Thanks,
Yuan
erpnedir wrote:Yes, just like cosyxu, a suggest control cannot get data from an external MSSQL database while a dropdown with the same connection and query works.

Good morning erpnedir,

This bug has been fixed within 3.0.1.8. Are you currently using this version? :shock:

Regards,
Yuan
Sewar91 wrote:I am using PM version 3.2.1 and I read all information about the data source for the dropdown list, but till now I can't get any data from my external data base ... so what about this problem ???
any suggestion please
What is your external database and its version number?

Edit your workflow/engine/config/env.ini file and add the following two lines:
Code: Select all
debug = 1
debug_sql = 1
Then, in ProcessMaker do the same action to generate any error messages in the log files. Then, post your workflow/public_html/php_errors.log, shared/log/propel.log and shared/log/queriesWithErrors.log files.

Also turn on Debug Mode in the process properties and check whether you see any error message in the __ERROR__ system variable.

Also press F12 in Firefox or Chrome and then click on the Console tab and do the same action to see if you see any JavaScript errors.

A 1xBet clone script is a customizable software so[…]

A Bustabit clone script is a pre-made software sol[…]

Are you looking for ways to pay someone to write m[…]

BC.Game Clone

BC.game clone is a replica of the original BC.game[…]