Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,

I have a process that has a evaluation routing rule and conditions as per the attached screen shots. The screen shot "Evaluation Conditions - Initial.png" was the initial one. Everything was working fine. There are cases that had already routed from "Update MoFA Feedback" task to "Update KRA Feedback" task and they are in user's inbox. Then I later changed the conditions as per screen shot "Evaluation Conditions.png". If a user attempts to open the cases whose current task is "Update KRA Feedback" in their inbox, they get the error "Error: Process definition error: All conditions in parallel evaluation routing rule evaluated to false, so workflow has stopped. Please change the definition of the parallel evaluation routing rule." as per screen shot "User Error.png"

If a process supervisor attempts to open the same case, they get the error "The row 'XXXXX' in table TASK doesn't exist!" as per screen shot "Process Supervisor Error.png".

I am using Processmaker Version 2.5.2 on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard.

Is there any way I can recover the cases by taking them to a task that the users can open them whether via the GUI, programmatically or via database entries?

Please advise.

Regards,
Charles.
Attachments
Evaluation Conditions.png
Evaluation Conditions.png (24.5 KiB) Viewed 7859 times
Process Map - Evaluation Routing.png
Process Map - Evaluation Routing.png (11.51 KiB) Viewed 7859 times
Evaluation Conditions - Initial.png
Evaluation Conditions - Initial.png (15.59 KiB) Viewed 7859 times
Process Supervisor Error.png
Process Supervisor Error.png (18.38 KiB) Viewed 7859 times