Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By snosov
<!--New Page--> is supposed to work with HTML2PDF library. Is there new page directive when using TCPDF generator?

Also TCPDF library claims to support table of contents, headers, footers etc. Has anyone been able to make use of this functionality? How?
By snosov
Found this on stack overflow: '<br pagebreak="true"/>' in HTML will force new page! (Processmaker please add this to your wiki).
Now, I wish I could figure out how to calculate pagination so that I don't split tables in my document between pages. Anyone?
By snosov
Ok. A little bit more progress. According to TCPDF documentation the following HTML code will help keep the tables/document pages from being split in an undesirable place:

@@htmlDocumentContent .= '<div style="page-break-inside:avoid;">'.@@htmlDocumentSection.'</div>';

Now, who knows how to define a page header/footer with a page number? TCPDF documentation has PHP methods for doing so, but I am not sure if the TCPDF library can be accessed directly, or must be extended. My preference at this point would be to have an HTML markup solution. Anyone?
By vktRus
To add the footer you need to edit the code.
./processmaker/gulliver/thirdparty/tcpdf/tcpdf.php
string 4370
Code: Select all
//$cur_y = $this->y;
$cur_y = '-15';
./processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/model/OutputDocument.php
string 812
Code: Select all
//        $pdf->setPrintFooter(false);
        $pdf->setPrintFooter(true);
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]