Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By fgbavista
Yesterday I made a fresh and a Fisrt instalation of a version processmaker-3.0-GA-community.tar.gz. After some configurations, I'm trying to create a case with a 'operator','manager' or 'admin' and I see "You can't start a case because you don't have a starting task assigned".

How to do I solve this?

Sorry, I'm new here.

Thanks
:?
By Ironguts25
You'll also get that error message if you have no Users assigned to your initial task. Make sure you have active users assigned to a Group if you intend to only assign a Group to that task instead of an individual user.
By Guruji
I don't see a way to assign the initial task to the User Group, when I want to have the assignment rule as "Value Based". I want to keep it value based because further tasks might get rejected by the approver and come back here for re-submission. How do I do this?
By Ironguts25
Select Cyclical Assignment then the user tab will appear. Assign your users/groups. Then go back to the rules tab, select Value Based Assignment and Save.
By Guruji
I tried that, although the Process is still not appearing on the Home>New Case Section. Process Permissions have been given to All in the Employee Group.
By Guruji
Okay. Was able to get around it by assigning individual employees temporarily. There is this employee group which doesn't let me assign it to the initial task. I get an error saying Bad Request: invalid 'aas_uid', string too short or something.
By Ironguts25
Was the Group initially created under a previous version? Try creating a new Group and add the employees to the new Group and assign it to the initial task.

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

Wat is Fildena Double 200?

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

💥 Join the Exclusive Trading Community and Experie[…]

Briefly introduce the topic and provide context. S[…]