Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By Papine
Hi!

Please let me know how to attach the case number to the file name. I see the list of number under "APP_NUMBER" on the report table but don't see it on the variable list for Filename generated.

Thanks!
Soojin
By amosbatto
I assume that you want to add the case number to the filename of an input document or an output document file.

For an output document, you need to create a trigger that will be fired before the step which executes the output document. In that trigger use the following code to get the case number:
Code: Select all
$caseId = @@APPLICATION;
$result = executeQuery("SELECT APP_NUMBER FROM APPLICATION WHERE APP_UID='$caseId'");
@@caseNumber = $result[1]['APP_NUMBER']; 
Then in the definition of the Output Documment include the @@caseNumber in the "Filename generated" field. Ex: expenses_@@caseNumber

To include the case number in Input Documents is much harder because you have to fire a trigger after the Input Document step and rename the uploaded file(s). The trigger code would be:
Code: Select all
$caseId = @@APPLICATION;
$result = executeQuery("SELECT APP_NUMBER FROM APPLICATION WHERE APP_UID='$caseId'");
$caseNumber = $result[1]['APP_NUMBER']; 

$inputDocUid = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"; //place the Input Document's UID here
$query = "SELECT AD.APP_DOC_UID, AD.DOC_VERSION, CON_VALUE AS FILENAME 
    FROM CONTENT C, APP_DOCUMENT AD,   
    WHERE AD.APP_UID='$caseId' AND AD.DOC_UID='$inputDocUid' AND AD.APP_DOC_STATUS='ACTIVE' AND
    AD.APP_DOC_UID=C.CON_ID AND C.CON_CATEGORY='APP_DOC_FILENAME' AND C.CON_VALUE<>'' ";
$docs = executeQuery($query);

if (is_array($docs) and count($docs) > 0) {
    foreach($docs as $doc) {
       //take filename and the add case number to the end off it
       $filename = basename($doc['FILENAME']) . '_' . $caseNumber . '.' . pathinfo($doc['FILENAME'], PATHINFO_EXTENSION);
       $fileId = $doc['APP_DOC_UID'];
       $query = "UPDATE CONTENT SET CON_VALUE='$filename' WHERE CON_ID='$fileId' AND CON_CATEGORY='APP_DOC_FILENAME' ";
       executeQuery($query);
    }
}
By dannyng
Hi Amosbatto,

I know this is a long post but just want to check why I received error that shown in the picture as per attached. I've tried the code given by you and I'm using PM 3.0.18.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (53.83 KiB) Viewed 3326 times

A 1xBet clone script is a customizable software so[…]

A Bustabit clone script is a pre-made software sol[…]

Are you looking for ways to pay someone to write m[…]

BC.Game Clone

BC.game clone is a replica of the original BC.game[…]