Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By HSchlierkamp
Good Day,

Should this post exist please send me the link, can't find it.
Herewith my Question or Request:
I have to automate an Performance Approval workflow.
Please see attached PM:
My JS is not good, hence the Request.
This form will have around 20 Questions, but I have only added 3 for now.
I would like to add up the Values form each Question into a Total score field as well as validate that all radio groups have been checked.
The radio Groups have 0-6 numbering, which is the scoring system as well.
I see one issue with the validation with the radiogroup, should 0 be select which is the default value in the group it will be hard to validate if it was selected and not skipped or forgotten, not sure how I will get around this.

This PM can be used for anyone, or download once the JS for the Radio groups work fine. you are more than welcome to use the PM and work or build on it.

Thank you in advance for your time and Assistance.

Kind Regards,
Heiko Schlierkamp
Attachments
(12.58 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
Good Day,

Here with the code for Adding up Radio-Groups, I have attached the PM form to show how this was done.
If there is an easy way please let me know.
I have written the code that one can add more Radio-Groups or less, all that needs to be done is changing the JS code to reflect this & the Textbox fields as well.

Kind Regards,
Heiko Schlierkamp
Attachments
Performance sheet
(15.95 KiB) Downloaded 370 times

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]