Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
When I set a user to the "Switchable" user experience (ux),user are taken to the Mobile version by default and have to manually switch to the Normal version if they are on a computer. For some users that are primarily mobile this will be fine, but I would like to enable mobile view for all users, but have Normal be the default as most users access ProcessMaker from their computers more than the do mobile. Is there a way to modify this behavior in ProcessMaker?
Hi ethanthekiwi,

What it is possible to do is to change the value of the User Experience in the database, so you can change which one do you want your users to use, the problem is that you will be changing the default which is NORMAL to the user experience view, and your default will be that one... is that what you need?

Regards,
I'm more looking to change the behavior of the Switchable user experience. I want a user to log into processmaker and get the Normal view, but have the option to switch views. Currently it is the opposite, users go to the mobile view first and would have to switch to Normal, if that makes sense.

Or if there were some other way, like having two links to ProcessMaker one mobile link and one normal (like m.process.domain.com and process.domain.com). Ideally ProcessMaker would detect that the user is mobile automatically, but that's neither here nor there.
Hi liliana,

what settings have to be done in order to access the processmaker link on mobile.
i know that it will be accessed using the browser,and in UX ill need to select SWITCHABLE mode.

what extra configuration will be necessary in order to get running on the mobile.

regards,
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]