Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
List of all files from InputDocument in a DynaForm

I try to solve the problem by using this article, so far for now it is not working for me, i think i do something wrong.
http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... _DynaForms

Does anyone has a working example to take a look at the triggers and codes ? can someone share me a working sample ?
Or any more detailed how to?

When i try to apply the java script it gives me "Unexpected Token )" error, even if i make a copy paste.

Thank you.
sabatico wrote:List of all files from InputDocument in a DynaForm

I try to solve the problem by using this article, so far for now it is not working for me, i think i do something wrong.
http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... _DynaForms

Does anyone has a working example to take a look at the triggers and codes ? can someone share me a working sample ?
Or any more detailed how to?

When i try to apply the java script it gives me "Unexpected Token )" error, even if i make a copy paste.

Thank you.
Hi.
I want to ask the user to interact in task2 then how they can see and interact in the task1. please help me, thank you.
Hi an4shah,

Create a Process Permission in the process you are working. If the user who has not a participation in the task needs to have a view of the file use the option Participation Required? as No then choose the Input Document and save changes.

To review files, user must login to ProcessMaker and go to Participated list, look for the case number, open it and review the Uploaded documents inside the Information menu, check this example. The list of uploaded documents will display with the possibility to download files.

Hope this information will be useful for you.

Regards,
Hello,

I created a request Dynaform and used this link:
http://www.processmakerblog.com/process ... dynaforms/
to create a table with links to multiple uploaded documents. They are attached using "FILE' fields and it's working properly. The problem arise when the request is disapproved and returned to the requester for corrections and some of the documents (rows) must be replaced - "delete" makes always the bottom row disappear an not the row which was suppose to be deleted. In addition the initially attached documents are not really removed and appear again in the grid upon re-sending of the request.
Could you, please, help? Thanks.
Dashabig wrote:I used to be able to email myself documents from my story projects. For the last month that feature has not resulted in any of the emails going through.

Am I doing something wrong? Ive tried RTF and Text files.
Dashabig, What version of PM are you using? Did you use a trigger to send the email. If so, then post your trigger code.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]