Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By imushtaque
Hi There,

I've a large DynaForm ... 2 pages in length.
I need a hard copy of this... so added a Print button from properties.
The 1st page prints ok...but the 2nd page comes blank... no print at all.
I've tried so many ways with different browsers from different workstation, but same result.
My system is Windows 7 Pro, Firefox 9.

Please advise what could be the possible solution.
Thanks.
By imushtaque
Hello there,

In earlier PM version like 2.5, the printed dynaform would show the case number, case title, the process name, the current username, and workspace name at the top. But now in 3.1.3, all these info missing.

Any idea how to get them back?

Thanks to advise.
Attachments
PrintDynaFormWindow2.5.png
PrintDynaFormWindow2.5.png (41.81 KiB) Viewed 5929 times
By amosbatto
imushtaque wrote:In earlier PM version like 2.5, the printed dynaform would show the case number, case title, the process name, the current username, and workspace name at the top. But now in 3.1.3, all these info missing.

Any idea how to get them back?
Please file a bug report at http://bugs.processmaker.com asking for this feature in PM 3.X. Post a link to your bug report here, so I can do follow-up at bug meetings.
By imushtaque
Hi amosbatto,

I tried to report the bug at your given link but couldn't login using my forrum credentials.
Then sign up but eventually got no mail for activation.
Finally, tried to login anonymously but that failed too.... it says -
"Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect."

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]