Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By pedropereira
Hello Everyone,

Currently I'm working with the Process Maker and I like the way that this flow works.

But now I need help:

I need to send a notification's mail to a new user in a next task that It is assigned with Manual Assignment. The notification's mail need to send after the derivation rule in the actual task, because I don't know when the new user will be logged in the application.

Then I don't know the mail for the user selected in the manual assignment. How can I get the mail for this user? Or what is the variable that I use to get the User ID?.

Thank you very much and apologies for my english, it's not the best.
By jeffreytan
is the email address of the next user entered in your processmaker database? if so, u can easily get the email by using the function
$user = userInfo['UserID'];
$usermail = $user['mail'];
By pedropereira
Thank you very much for the replies.

But I need to know the user ID to get the email with the function 'userInfo' and then I send a notification for his with the 'PMFSendMessage' function because I use a template and I send the same template in all processes. My PM version is the latest stable.

If I use the 'PMFSendMessage' in a trigger after derivation, I should know the user of the new task when it's selected manually, but I don't know if the new user is saved in a database/variable to use in that trigger.

Thank you very much and I hope to understand me.
By pedropereira
Please I need help.

What is the Var like @@USER_LOGGED to use in a before manual assignment task to send a notification using the PMFSendMessage?? Or I need to use another way to assign the task and send the notification to other person.

Thank you very much.
By pedropereira
Thank you very much Marco!!!

I haven't used it, but I hope this topic help me.

Sorry for the inconveniences, I haven't found it when I had searched it, I supose that I don't use the correct words when I search in the forum :S

Thanks and I hope this post help to other users. When I will probe the solution of the other topic, I will post the solution.
By hajrosario10
Dear Experts,

Good day!

Who knows how to get the email for the user selected in the manual assignment to send a notification mail to the next task.

Thank you!

Tenten :D
By amosbatto
Yes, it works with any type of assignment rule, except a self-service task (because no user is assigned to the next task).

Are you thinking of joining the exciting world of […]

I started betting on sports at https://ggbet.co.uk[…]

As an NFT enthusiast looking to develop your own N[…]

Tapping into the rapidly growing NFT market: The N[…]