Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By michaelcho
Hi,

I a new to ProcessMaker and just signed up for a free on-demand service for tryout.
When I tried to make a new process, I noticed there are two problems:

1. Once I name the process and write description, it seems there is no way to edit the title or description. The only way I can do is to delete the whole process and make a new one. Strangely, the edit button cannot be used to do this. It means I need to rewrite the whole thing if I just want to correct one typo or word. Hummmm. <I did not know you can edit the name or description with right click at the page.....Please ignore this part!!>

2. The templates shown on the tutorial video would not show up on the bottom even though the template module in the setup is ENABLED. Any reason why? This cannot be due to my setup because this is ProcessMaker hosted service.

Any comments would be very much appreciated.
By breale
If you go into your SETUP tab, and then go to the PLUGINS Sub Tab, you will see the Process Maps Template. You need to click on the link that says Enable.

Are you looking for a more intelligent approach to[…]

The 1Win Clone Script is a pre-built solution that[…]

Aviator Clone Script replicates the renowned Aviat[…]

From converting physical assets into digital asset[…]