Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
I have a workflow loop like this.

I want to consrtuct an HTML table during the loop that I am using in task 3
in task 1 I have a var @@tbl = '' ;
@@tbl is declared as dynaform variable
in task 2 the command @@tbl .= "<td> ....</td>" adds a table row in each loop

At the end of loop the table has the rows that I am expecting looking in the debuged window immediately after the loop.
Also, I examined Application.App_Data for current case , stoping workflow at last step of loop whith die() . The @@tbl is OK.
But, routing to task 3 after the loop, in the dynaform of task 3 the @@tbl seems to hold only the first row of table ( from the first step of loop).
The PMFSendVariables() in script code doesn't have any result.

if script task substituted by user task running the same script, the table is completed as expected ( ... of course after some "next steps" movings)
there is any idea to correct thiw problem?
thanks in advanced
I've no idea why this is happening, but it could be that the variable is getting overwritten when it is passed to Task 3.

Try saving the contents of @@tbl in another variable, like this and see if its value is preserved:
@@tbl2 = @@tbl;
(Don't define @@tbl2 as a variable in the PM interface, to eliminate the possibility that the variable is being overwritten from a previous value stored in $_SESSION or $_POST. Just define it in the trigger code.)

Are you passing the @@tbl variable from the master process to the subprocess and then back to the master process? It also could be that the subprocess is altering the variable.

A 1xBet clone script is a customizable software so[…]

A Bustabit clone script is a pre-made software sol[…]

Are you looking for ways to pay someone to write m[…]

BC.Game Clone

BC.game clone is a replica of the original BC.game[…]