Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By JMathers
I have just upgraded from 2.0.39 to 2.0.42 running on Linux Ubuntu Server 11.10. Since the upgrade I get a Blank Page (except Home/Designer/Dashboard/Admin tabs) when using a Firefox or Safari Web Browser (working OK using Internet Explorer). I have tested using several diferent client PC's.
By kevinleedrum
I know this is obvious, but I had to completely clear the browser cache in Chrome and Firefox (but not IE for whatever reason) before the Home or Design pages would fully load.
By Guruji
I have been having the same issue after upgrading to Processmaker 3.0. I might have resolved the same issue during 2.5 installation but can't recall now what did I do last time. Clearing Browser Cache certainly did not help. I don't have IE so did not test on that.

Please help, the log files seem clean.

---Saurabh

P.S. - Why isn't there a migration document on wiki for people willing to upgrade from 2.x to 3.0???
By tamilventhan
I have been having the same issue after upgrading Processmaker 2.5.2 to Processmaker 3.0 , i have Clearing Browser Cache also but did not use

After login page the rediret to below url
sysworkflow/en/neoclassic/login/sysLoginVerify?d=YTo0OntzOjI1OiJfX25vdFZhbGlkYXRlVGhpc0ZpZWxkc19fIjtzOjEyNjoiW3slMjduYW1lJTI3OiUyN1VTUl9VU0VSTkFNRSUyNywlMjd0eXBlJTI3OiUyN3RleHQlMjcsJTI3bGFiZWwlMjc6JTI3VXNlciUyNywlMjd2YWxpZGF0ZSUyNzolMjdBbnklMjcsJTI3cmVxdWlyZWQlMjc6JTI3MCUyN31dIjtzOjIyOiJEeW5hZm9ybVJlcXVpcmVkRmllbGRzIjtzOjEyNjoiW3slMjduYW1lJTI3OiUyN1VTUl9VU0VSTk

Please any idea?
By Ingreanay
Guruji wrote:I resolved it by running upgrade again.
This worked for me too. Just do an upgrade again and it should resolve the issue. :D

A 1xBet clone script is a customizable software so[…]

A Bustabit clone script is a pre-made software sol[…]

Are you looking for ways to pay someone to write m[…]

BC.Game Clone

BC.game clone is a replica of the original BC.game[…]