Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 4
Hi there!

I recently upgraded my PM version from enterprise edition 3.5.1 to enterprise edition 3.6.5 and did not have any error messages appear during the upgrade. However I am having an issue where my Processes are not showing in the Designer Tab. I do see them in the 'Process' table in the database but they do not appear under the Designer tab. I am able to successfully import pmx files and create new ones from that page and those show up in the design tab, but the existing processes that were created pre-upgrade do not show up. In addition, I am able to access these original processes through the advance search and when creating a case, just cannot see them to edit them in the Designer. I am currently on the PM enterprise edition 3.6.5, MySql 5.7, and PHP 7.3. I have also cleared the cache by running these commands in the server but that did not resolve the issue:
php processmaker browser-cache-files-upgrade
php processmaker flush-cache

Has anyone else run into this problem before and if so how were y'all able to fix it?

Thanks!
fwilliams wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:04 pm Hi there!

I recently upgraded my PM version from enterprise edition 3.5.1 to enterprise edition 3.6.5 and did not have any error messages appear during the upgrade. However I am having an issue where my Processes are not showing in the Designer Tab. I do see them in the 'Process' table in the database but they do not appear under the Designer tab. I am able to successfully import pmx files and create new ones from that page and those show up in the design tab, but the existing processes that were created pre-upgrade do not show up. In addition, I am able to access these original processes through the advance search and when creating a case, just cannot see them to edit them in the Designer. I am currently on the PM enterprise edition 3.6.5, MySql 5.7, and PHP 7.3. I have also cleared the cache by running these commands in the server but that did not resolve the issue:
php processmaker browser-cache-files-upgrade
php processmaker flush-cache

Has anyone else run into this problem before and if so how were y'all able to fix it?

Thanks!
Check the logs: Start by checking the logs for any error messages or warnings related to the missing processes. Look for any specific error codes or messages that can provide insights into the root cause of the issue. The logs can usually be found in the ProcessMaker installation directory under the "shared/log" folder.

Verify database integrity: Ensure that the database upgrade process completed successfully and that the necessary tables and data are intact. You mentioned that you can see the processes in the "Process" table, but they don't appear in the Designer tab. Check if there are any inconsistencies in the database schema or missing records that could be causing this problem.

Check permissions: Verify that the user account you're using to access ProcessMaker has the appropriate permissions to view and edit processes. Make sure that the necessary roles and permissions are assigned correctly to your account.

Rebuild the cache: In addition to clearing the cache, try rebuilding it by running the following command in the server:

php processmaker cache:rebuild
This command will regenerate the cache files and might help resolve the issue.

Contact ProcessMaker support: If the above steps don't resolve the problem, it's recommended to reach out to ProcessMaker support or consult their community forums or knowledge base. They will have more specific knowledge about the software and may be able to provide further guidance or assistance in troubleshooting the issue.
Your Flow's Designer tab may not show processes for many reasons.

1. Unpublished processes: Publish all Process Builder processes.

2. Processes may be inactive: Activate all Process Builder processes.

3. Insufficient access: To see processes on the Designer tab, check sure you can change the flow.

4. Filters: Make sure the procedure you want appears in the Flow's filter settings.

5. Process criteria: Check the flow's criteria.

6. Flow version: Verify that all processes are current. Compare version numbers in Process Builder.

7. Permissions: Make sure you can view/edit the process or associated fields/objects.

Feeling the summer heat getting to you? ☀️ Don't l[…]

The Dell Memory Card Reader offers efficient data […]

Order Now : 👉 https://hydromorphone-pharmacy24x7[…]

Order Now : 👉 https://xanaxgeneric.com/product-c[…]