Ask questions about your install or get help installing and configuring ProcessMaker 2
By breale
I am trying to install Windows V. 1.0.1153 and have two problems.

1) The program told me that port 80 is unavailable - so which port should I choose?
2) After installing, I launched the program and a Dos Command line came up and says c:>Program Files\ProcessMaker\mysql\bin>

What do i do at the command line? Is this supposed to happen?

Please help.

-thanks,
By breale
By the way, I am running Windows Vista and I also have Skype running. Another suggestion - the program tried to insall on port 80 and then it told me port 80 was taken, but it doesn't suggest another port to use. Why not give a short list (5 options) of other ports one could use if port 80 is taken (which it almost always is). This would help quite a lot.
By breale
Ok, here is the upload of the screenshot with the DOS Window.

Also, when i launch processmaker, i get "page not found" and it is trying to find this page:

http://192.168.147.1%20192.168.30.1%20192.168.1.45:8080/sysworkflow/en/green/login/login.html
Attachments
pmlaunch.gif
pmlaunch.gif (58.13 KiB) Viewed 5349 times
By breale
You were correct! I had two many network connections. For your reference, I had VMWARE installed and VMWARE creates another ethernet connector, and this was causing the double ip problem. I suggest you add this to your FAQ so that other users don't have the same problem.

Vidalista 80 is a potent ED solution known for its[…]

Software Development

Humbee Studio delivers comprehensive software deve[…]

xanaxgeneric.com offers a secure and convenient wa[…]

Xanax Order Online provides a secure and straightf[…]